January, 18, 2015 has been the most happiness and greatest day of my life for the last 5 years. Watched ~Avenged Sevenfold~ live in concert.
Trust me, I'm truly grateful for who i am. I mean, God's plan for me works in some mysterious ways. He made my dream comes true when i was so ready to face it.
Being at the A7X's concert is one of it. Too good to be true. :'))
Well this dream wouldn't become reality if i didn't have my two important persons of my life "Andri & Wiwik" who accompanied me to the capital city. (I've promised to accompany them when their fave band coming someday to our country) and my childhood friend, Gustin who lived in Jakarta (he gave us the best hospitality)
We went to Jakarta on Friday, 16th. I didn't expect too much to meet them because there's no meet and great. Breathe the same air and sleep in the same city with them is more than enough for me to scream and cried every night before the concert. :')













Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar